Arrangement for your dog's stay must be made by advanced reservation. The rate is $10.00 per night per dog, plus tax.Dogs
We are one of the few Inns on the Mendocino Coast that accepts dogs. We love dogs, and have one ourselves. We hope you will not be offended but there are a few rules.
Most of these are common sense, but it only takes one bad experience to require a set of rules. Thanks.Dog stay rules
- Please do not leave the dog in the room unattended. When you leave please take him/her with you.
- Please don't let your dog walk around unattended. We have sheep!
- We have some old towels to lend you to wipe off your dog. Please clean dirty and/or wet paws, at least, before letting your dog in the room.
- We prefer that your dog not be allowed on the furniture, especially the bed. If it's likely that your dog will get on the furniture, please let us know so that we can provide you with coverings. Dog claws ruin the quilts.
- Please clean up after your dog and place the droppings in the barn dumpster. Thank you.